STOTT PILATES® Fully Certified Lead Instructor Trainer, MELT Method® Instructor & Studio Owner
- STOTT PILATES® Fully Certified Lead Instructor Trainer
- STOTT PILATES® Certification Instructor Trainer
- Continuing Education Credit [CEC] Instructor
– STOTT PILATES® CEC Provider
– ACE® CEC Provider
– NPCP CEC Provider
- STOTT PILATES® Fully Certified Instructor in all equipment
- KINETIC CHAIN® Education Provider
- Nationally Certified Pilates Teacher (NCPT)
- ACE® Personal Trainer
- TPI Level 1 Certified
- TRX® Suspension Training® Qualified Instructor
- MELT Method® Instructor, Level 1
- GYROTONIC® & GYROKINESIS® Instructor
Chau advocates the concept that proper fitness training is a lifestyle investment for the present and the future. Through constant education development and experience, Chau continues to progress her unique skillset in the area of reconditioning clients for daily activities especially addressing concerns of musculoskeletal injuries, neurological disease, auto-immune disorder, Osteoporosis, Scoliosis, breast cancer, and pre-natal or post-natal.
While many clients seek her expertise for post rehabilitation and injury reduction, Chau’s knowledge in biomechanics and neuromuscular anatomy are valued by fitness enthusiasts and competitive athletes at all levels of performance. Chau has provided her services to Cirque du Solei – Amaluna Tour, Cirque du Solei – Alegria Tour and a World Champion Medalist and Olympic Games Sprinter. To date, Chau continues to work with a WTA professional tennis player, former ATP professional tennis player and former collegiate defensive tackle standout for Rice University.
Chau earned her Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. The primary focus of her studies was Human Factors, which she incorporates into the practical application of optimizing performance with movement into her instruction.